About the job
We at Lamaa are Looking for a dynamic and driven Partnership manager to help develop, nurture, and establish our partnership program across our network. The Partnerships manager will be responsible to work across the entire cycle of onboarding partners to Lamaa’s marketplace – including identifying strategic partners, presenting Lamaa’s product suite, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Identify strategic partners in Lamaa’s key geographical markets including KSA, UAE, and Egypt.
- Pitching and closing deal with prospective partners (banks, financial institutions, government entities, and other strategic partners) through various channels.
- Onboarding new partners including completing the relevant legal requirements, technical specifications, customizations, etc. in coordination with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that existing partners meet their milestones through closely monitoring partner engagement and health metrics.
- Develop and implement business strategies, best-case practices, and processes related to developing new and nurturing existing partnerships.
- Set up new partnerships and relationships for quick go-to-market in other regions.
Requirements and Skills:
- Professional experience working in a key account manager or partnership role in a fintech or a B2B product company in the region.
- Professional experience working in any of Lamaa’s key markets KSA, UAE, or Egypt.
- Preferred experience in working in a fintech/payments/BNPL/lending institution.
- Professional network and ability to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Commercial exposure to banks, regulators, government agencies, etc.
- Partnership, account management, or business development experience of 4-6 years.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Arabic (preferred) with an ability to influence executive-level audiences.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.